Opportunity and risk management is the act of identifying, analysing and assessing potential opportunities and risks in line with national and international standards.
The aim here is to accompany possible positive or negative impacts on the strategic alignment of an organisation within a structured process. To do so we use proprietary products that allow the opportunities and risks distributed across several management levels to be visualised and identified. By making opportunities and risks transparent in this way, suitable strategies and countermeasures can be developed with limited financial and labour resources. The effectiveness of an opportunity and risk management solution is primarily determined by the risk dialogue within the organisation. We establish the conditions needed to hold such a dialogue.
What we do:
- Audit/assessment of existing situation
- Create a working version of the opportunities and risk management handbook
- Identify and assess opportunities and risks, compile findings and create catalogue
- Create action plans
- Create a final version of the opportunities and risk management handbook
- Inform staff
- Regularly revise the opportunities and risk management handbook