In crisis management, efficient conceptual and organisation structures are developed to successfully counter the effects of an unplanned, dynamic and complex situation.
The economy of forces both in the actual situation and in developing a crisis management solution is important to us. Crisis management also means making the right decisions and appearing in full control to the outside world, despite often having a lack of sufficient information to draw from. Through professional crisis communications, the information requirements of the dialogue groups are prepared according to need. This allows normal operations to be quickly resumed following a crisis situation.
What we do:
- Develop the crisis management concept (structural organisation, operational organisation)
- Training for crisis management personnel based on real-life scenarios
- Evaluate the technical requirements of crisis command centres, communication equipment and management tools
- Managed and free exercises based on a maturity model
- Risk communications and crisis communications training